Ranks are a tiered reward system in Pet Simulator X, with each ascending rank becoming more challenging to progress through.
Players can gain XP and progress ranks by looting any resource in-game. The amount of XP gained depends on the amount of damage dealt. Players can also rank up by spending Robux, with higher ranks costing more. Twitter verification grants +50% XP and the VIP pass grants +100% XP, making the maximum XP boost x3.
Roblox Pet Simulator X Ranking Guide
It might be difficult to grasp ranking at first in Pet Simulator X. Relax, I’ll go into great depth about how the Pet Simulator X Tier system actually works. How to level up to rank in Pet Simulator X and your starting rank. You may get cash and diamonds to buy eggs in this Roblox game. These eggs develop into adorable or occasionally spooky pets. You may receive cool pets as a gift from every egg. They may be anything from adorable pups to fierce dragons. What kind of pet you can unlock in the game depends on your Pet Simulator Ranks.
How does Ranking work in Pet Simulator X?
The game has 11 different rankings, which are shown below. As you go through the game and unlock additional pets, you may rank up and receive more awards and money. Selling pets in order to earn additional money will enable you to level up your preferred pet. The quantity of gems needed to level up is shown below. It would help if you continued to gather them, including the gems. Therefore, leveling up involves gathering gems and cash. When you level up, a gift chest with a reset timer becomes available. For instance, you can obtain the same incentive after a five-hour delay.
By acquiring gems and diamonds, you may start moving up the rankings. You will level up from Noob to Basic or even Pro or Elite at this point. The money may be used to purchase eggs. Random pets occasionally hatch from the egg; you may meet a unicorn or hang out with a dog. The way Ranking functions in Roblox Pet Simulator X is as follows.
All Ranks in Pet Simulator X List
- Noob – No Rank Chest Reward
- Starter – No Rank Chest Reward
- Basic – 2,500 Diamonds
- Pro – 4,000 Diamonds
- Elite – 6,500 Diamonds, 1x Super Lucky
- Hero – 8,000 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Champion – 12,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky
- Master – 16,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Legend – 17,500 Diamonds, 1x Triple Coins, 1x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Immortal – 22,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Godlike – 30,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Impossible – 42,500 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Hacker – 80,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 1x Ultra Lucky, 1x Triple Damage
- Insane Hacker – 125,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Triple Damage, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- The Best – 200,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- The Very Best – 325,000 Diamonds, 2x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
- Pet God – 500,000 Diamonds, 3x Triple Coins, 2x Super Lucky, 2x Ultra Lucky, 2x Triple Damage
If you really don’t want to wait to rank up, you may pay Robux to go up a tier right now. Although it is not strictly necessary if you are patient, doing so is an option if you truly want to optimize the benefits of the rank.
People Also Asks
The highest rank in Pet Sim X is Pet God.